• Open for business 24/7 – making sure you don’t miss a sale
• Reach new customers – online buying has grown rapidly
• Reduced overheads – cheaper than having a shop on the high street
• Easy to use – a cms that is easy to update and add new products
• Increased visibility – with more people using the web to buy online
• Convenient – log on anywhere to update your shop
eCommerce Website Design Norwich and North Norfolk
For JUST £1499, you can have a professional eCommerce website enabling you to sell online 24/7
This great price includes everything you need. CMS, Mobile Responsive and SEO friendly are just a few benefits on offer. You could be selling online in a matter of weeks. See a full list of what’s included and benefits below.
Having an eCommerce website gives your customers the ability to buy from you without having any limitations imposed by time or distance.
Having an eCommerce website allows you to sell your products to anywhere in the world, meaning you are no longer restricted to the UK. This equates to incredible potential for increased sales and profits. Online shopping is big business and if you haven’t got an eCommerce website then your missing out on sales.
The main benefit of an eCommerce website is that it allows small businesses to compete with the big businesses and for you to reach new prospective customers through search engines.
Your eCommerce Website will include:
|eCommerce Shop||We will set up your eCommerce online storefront to make buying and taking payments easily.|
|Responsive Website||Your online shop will adapt to the screensize the customer is viewing on. This makes shopping from mobile devises much easier and Google loves responsive websites.|
|CMS (Content Management System)||Easy to use Content Management System, gives you the freedom to log into you website 24/7 to keep your website content up to date.|
|Blog Page||We will add a blog page so you can keep your clients and potential clients updated on the latest news and happenings within your business. Great for keeping your website fresh, updated with new content and search engines like Google happy. A must have on all business websites.|
|Banners||3 graphically designed banners to SHOUT out your key messages (non product pages) and an annimated slideshow on your home page to include 3 banners to showcase your services, products offers etc (if required).|
|Product Carousel||1 product carousel which is Ideal for showcasing new products, special offers, free shipping and products featured on your home/landing page.|
|Products||We will add 25 standard products to get you going then you can easily add as many as you would like*. We can quote to add additional products for you if you wish. For products with variations (i.e. for a product like a dress, you can offer a size 8, 10, etc) there will be an additional setup cost. Delievery will be set up as a standard delievry cost or free shipping. For products that contain variable shipping there will be an additional cost depending on your requirements but not everyone needs this option. * the care plan/hosting you choose will determine how many products you can actually add before slowing down the website.|
|Search Facility||Helps your customers refine what they are looking for and find it quickly.|
|Keyword Rich URL's||We make sure every page and product has a SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) friendly URL.|
|Sign Up Form||Display an email from that allows visitors to sign up to your mailing list, offers or newsletter. These will import into a database for you to easily manage.|
|Email Addresses||We will set up 2 professional business email addresses i.e. email@example.com These can then be setup as either IMAP or POP on your computer, smart phone or iPad.|
|Social Media Integration||We will add social media icons that link to you social media accounts and you also have the added ability which allows visitors to share your products by email to a friend or family member.|
|Twitter Feed||People are re-assured by the presence of a regularly updated Twitter feed on a website and this also helps with your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).|
|EU Cookie Law Compliance||A website needs to make sure it complies with the law. The Cookie Law is a piece of privacy legislation that requires websites to get consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer, smartphone or tablet. We will add a widget for you that will make your website compliant.|
|Google Analytics||We wil set up Google Analytics so you can track your websites performance. This provides you with critical information as to where your visitors are coming from and how they interact with your website.|
|Webmaster Tools||We set up Google Webmaster Tools which is the primary mechanism for Google to communicate with webmasters. This also helps you to identify any issues that may arise with your website. We will set up the basic setting and submit a sitemap for you too.|
|PayPal Integration||Take payments via PayPal. Shoppers can pay by card or by using their PayPal account. Shoppers DO NOT have to have a PayPal account to make payment by card. Also choose if you would like to take payment by Bacs, Cheque or COD. No SSL certificate required, saving you money.|
|SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)||We will make sure that each web page we create for your new website is optimised to help your website rank well in Google.|
|Backups||As part of our Website Care Plans we take automated daily snapshots of your website and keep them for a rolling 30 days. This means we can restore a website from any point in the last 30 days. We also create monthly manual hard backups of all your website files and databases so should there be a problem we can have you back up and running in no time. Please see our full T&C's for full details.|
|Training||Inside you CMS dashboard you will also see a guide which explains what everything is, but don't worry we also give you an hours free training to show you around the system and how to use and update it. We also have how to's in our 'exclusive client portal' which is for clients of cre8 only and don't forget to check out our blog for lots of tips and offers.|
|Support||Last but by no means least and probably the most important bit. During your eCommerce website build we offer full support and are here to answer any questions you have. Once completed we offer the same continued support which can be by phone, email or via our online client portal depending on which website care plan you choose - these Care Plans include hosting of your website.|
• Add & Manage Products – Quickly and easily add and update products in your store or get us to do them for you (please ask for a quote). You also have the ability to sell physical and downloadable products;
• Coupons & Codes – Choose to enable or disable the use of coupons to run sales and promotions within your store;
• Product Reviews – Allow customers to write reviews of your products. You have the ability to edit and approve the comments before they go live on your website;
• Tell A Friend – Allow visitors to share your products by posting Facebook, tweeting to Twitter or pinning to Pintrest;
• Payments – Choose from Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque Payment, Cash on Deliver or Credit Card payments via PayPal. Your shoppers don’t need to have a PayPal account to make purchases. An SSL certifate will need to be purchased;
• Reporting & Inventory Management – You can view orders or sales by date, product type, £ amount, or customer. Keep a birds-eye view of incoming sales & reviews, stock levels & general store performance. Easily manage your store’s inventory, track stock levels, hold stock for a period if an order is cancelled, receive notifications to a custom email address (for both low and out of stock items), hide out-of-stock items and more. Reporting: Sales reports can show both net and gross amounts you’ve earned. There is a print stylesheet, and added extra data on refunds to reports. Dashboard: Includes sales orders, traffic and an at-a-glance status summary window. Analyse products and orders: Gain insight into your products and orders. Track sales and growth trends;
• Shipping – Options of offering free shipping, or flat rate shipping. You can also set-up International Shipping, Local delivery, Local pickup or Automatic, which chooses the cheapest method available;
• Marketing – Run complex coupon campaigns offering a range of discount options, usage limits & product / user restrictions as well as free shipping;
• Tax – Configure tax settings with tax classes & local tax rates;
• Inventory – Easily manage your digital or physical products with our intuitive and WP centric UI. Rest assured your shop will scale with your growth.
Want to increase your product sales or find out more about eCommerce Website Design Norwich and North Norfolk contact us here or call us on Norwich 01603 905 853, North Norfolk 01263 478 507 to discuss further.